Tuesday 15 May 2012

These few days

*** caution of 各种碎碎念 ***

Went to eat 鸡窝包with Daniel & Kevin on Friday night, got lost for 1 hour or so, enjoyed the night view of KL city (as well as the rare opportunity of riding back-seat!), then finally tasted the famous Ji Wo Bao. I agree with MinRong, the other dim sun are only so-so nia. But the Ji Wo Bao is really quite nice, and surprisingly very very fulfilling.

Crashed in Leena's room for the night, as MonLin sleeps early and GraceLing is rushing thesis. TQ so much to Leena, who is actually also rushing her thesis. Bought her a Ji Wo Bao as token of appreciation. Hahaha~

Fell sick on the same day ( 2 times in 3 months, what's wrong with me? ) . At first it was just a sudden dizzy feeling at school, and then I felt half-deaf (like something blocking my ear drum). Then at Fri midnight, it got worse (After Ji Wo Bao, ironically, LOL). Blocked nose, sore throat. Told Lanyin Chuandao at MYF gathering. The next day, got smth from her. It's tea bags! TQ so so much. She told me to drink this, which should be boiled in a big teapot with hot water. Yesterday night I tried it (together with Panadol Actifast for my headaches). Slept from 9-11p.m. Woke up because of recurring headaches. Then slept again at 4a.m. - 11a.m. Felt so so much better. Now drinking it again. And then couldn't sleep. LOL. Why hoh? 何人可凉茶~ I think I should go n buy more.



*** Caution of Relationship 碎碎念***

On Friday afternn, chatted wif a long-time-no-see friend on FB. Then she asked me got boyfriend oledi or not. I said no. Then she gave me a "= =" face (which I dun really like T.T), and said: "You should really find one liao..." (repeated few times)

I was, and still am, so so shocked. This would be my first time getting such "ultimatum" from my secondary school friend. Gosh. My first reaction is to type that "I leave everything to God", but on second thought, I just simply "hahaha"-ed her. I know I am not oh-so-young oledi, and that this friend (who oledi BF-ed for I think.. 3,4 years?) is onli expressing her concern.. but that line "You should really find one liao" together with the "= =" face kept on zooming in and out of my brain. Like a bee!

I have seen friends who are in desperate need of BFs and are therefore in and out of r/ships constantly, and those who already BF-ed and have occassional problems, and those who are truly madly deeply in love and can't take their eyes/hands off each other, and those who are single but are in pursue of someone but doesn't work out, and those who are single and free.. and bla bla bla. I am not one of them.

I just haven't had him yet.

*** Caution with more and more 碎碎念, because I am sick (literally) but not sleepy ***

Time flies. This is my eleventh week of practicum. Five more studying weeks to go, July 6th. Come faster.

Fallen in love with the song "History is made at night" by Megan Hilty & Will Chase, from SMASH. Such sexy voices, such naughty lyrics, such lovely rhythms. The drama series SMASH reminds me why I love Broadway so much. One day, just you wait, I will go to New York, and I will watch at least one Broadway musicals, and be dazzled by all the talented singers/dancers on stage.

Habits are formed because of certain reasons. The eagerness to see if someone is there is a certain kind of conditioning. However, as life goes on, the persons of whom the heart desires may not be the same, but the acts may continue on in cycle of repetitions. Human being, what a dreadful species.

I want IPAD, but I have no money.

I want to go travelling, but I have no money.

I want to watch AVENGERS, but the tickets are always sold out when I arrive.

Been cutting myself accidentally with knives many times lately. Pen-knives, fruit knives.. fingers on my left hand 你们还好吗..

还有几次能够坐小白?

Writing blogs is therapeutic. (治愈性). It relieves my stress. Just like doing laundry<-- A hobby I recently develop.
Why am I still writing? This post is very long long long already.

Those who insisted on reading my post until here, guess you are bored already. LOL.
There there. Good night then, my dear friends.

4 comments:

  1. No I'm not bored. I always enjoy reading ur postsssss :DD
    write more! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha >w< paiseh moh~
      u oso! write more~

      Delete
  2. my blog almost dying liao ah~~~ >.<
    i'm trying my best to save it. lol~

    ReplyDelete
  3. DHSE Plus Two Model Paper 2021, Kerala 12th Question Paper 2021 Kerala +2 Sample Paper 2021 Kerala 12th Question Paper 2021 the Kerala Board Of Secondary Education the Kerala Board Came Into Existence Through Kerala State Board Higher Secondary Level the Kerala Board Conduct Secondary and Higher Secondary Exams Same the Kerala HSE Sample Paper 2021 Online On the Official Site Kerala +2 Question Paper 2021 the Candidates are Able to Download Their DHSE Kerala Plus Two Model Paper 2021 Here with Help of Below Provided Link the Candidates will Check the Below Mentioned Details About Kerala DHSE / HSC Examination Sample Question Paper.

    ReplyDelete